See you in November 2022
The Outreach Clothing Sale has allowed St. Barnabas to donate over $960,000 to charitable organizations throughout the area over the past 26 years. By shopping and donating you help us continue this important mission.
Donor’s Shopping Day:
Tuesday, November 8: 10am – 2pm & 5pm – 8pm
Open to All:
Wednesday, November 9: 10am – 2pm & 5pm – 8pm
Thursday, November 10: 10am – 2pm & 5pm – 8pm
Friday, November 11: 10am – 2pm & 5pm – 8pm
Saturday, November 12: 10am – 2pm
Doors will open to the public on Wednesday, November 9, but if you donate clothing to the sale, you will receive a Donor’s Shopping Pass that will allow you entry to the sale one day early.
We accept donations of clothing, shoes and accessories (scarves, bags, belts, etc.) for women and men. Clothing should be free of stains or damage and shoes should be put in a separate bag or box from clothing.
Note we are NOT accepting children’s clothes or any other household items (no toys, books, linens, housewares, etc.)
- Donate on Saturday, October 29 from 1-3pm when someone will be there to give you a Donor’s Shopping Pass and tax-deduction form
- Donate when the office is staffed Monday-Friday from 10am -2pm
- Call the office at 914-591-8194 to set up an alternate time
- Leave donations outside, weather permitting
- Please donate all items by Tuesday, November 1
- Depending on CDC guidance at the time of the sale masks may be required
- The number of shoppers admitted may be limited so please be prepared to wait outdoors if necessary
- There will not be any food service, frozen soups, or Christmas items for sale
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM!
For sale updates you can also follow the sale on Instagram at st.barnabas.sales