Ended! See you Nov. 22
Welcome to what will be our 26th Outreach Clothing Sale. We missed 2020 due to Covid, and we’re thrilled to be back! Please note there will be some changes to the sale to streamline operations and safeguard our volunteers and customers:
- reduced number of sale days and hours – see flyer for days and times
- masks will be required at all times when indoors
- a limited number of shoppers will be admitted so please be prepared to wait outside
- there will be a full range of items for women but a reduced selection for men
- there will not be any children’s clothes
- there will not be any food service, frozen soups, or Christmas items for sale
Shopping for a Good Cause
The Outreach Clothing Sale has allowed St. Barnabas to donate over $900,000 to charitable organizations throughout the area over the past 26 years. By shopping and or donating you help us continue this important mission.
A few donation guidelines:
-Clothing should be free of stains or major damage.
-Shoes should be in a separate bag or box from clothes.
-Please do not leave your donations in the rain.
Clothing Sale Donations
Doors to the sale will open to the public on Wednesday, November 10, but if you donate clothing to the sale, you will receive a Donor’s Shopping Pass that will allow you entry to the sale one day ahead of the public.
Donations can be dropped off at the church on Saturday, October 30 from 1-3pm when someone will be there to give you your Donor’s Shopping Pass and tax-deduction form. You can also call the office to set up an alternate time or leave donations outside at church, weather permitting. Please donate all clothes by Monday, November 1.
Note we are NOT accepting children’s clothes or other thrift items.
Thank you for your continued generosity and support!
See you at the next Clothing Sale!